Re: WAI-IG Meetup hosted by EOWG at W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee (TPAC) meeting in Lisbon, Portugal

No, Hangouts Live has no limit ! but no interaction... only presentation
like broadcast video live...

with mconf, you can have both interactivity or not.. and you can control
everything...