Re: WAI-IG Meetup hosted by EOWG at W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee (TPAC) meeting in Lisbon, Portugal

Hi everyone !

I'm also interesting to follow this meeting remotely...
Perhaps you can make an Hangouts Live ? Or interactively with
https://mconf.org/home (same as webex but free, based on big blue button
with very good hosting)...

thanks a lot !
Ludo,