Re: Technical baseline clause revisited?

WCAG is a consensus document arrived at over 9 years, by diverse
stakeholders including the disability community and industry ... at it's
minimum, it requires one technology stack, including accessibility
supported  affordable AT, taking into consideration various social programs
such as the ADP program in Ontario to support the purchase of AT. In other
words web sites don't have to work with free AT, just one set of affordable
AT at the minimum.

I sat in on all those sometimes painful discussions over those years, but
we have a standard that did not receive one formal objection from any
stakeholder, which is a minor miracle given the subject matter.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902