From: Rogers N.R.E. [mailto:N.E.Rogers@southampton.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:41 AM
To: George Kerscher
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Seeking comments on draft EPUB Accessibility specification and
techniques

Dear George Kerscher and the WAI-IG,

The PAVE tool provides the means to check the accessibility of PDFs and to
fix them.

The IDPF EPub Check tool, does just that check. It does not, as far as I can
tell, provide a publisher with assistance to fix the accessibility of an
ePub.

In light of the  draft ePub accessibility specification, can a walkthrough
or accessibility wizard for publishers also be considered?

Many thanks,

Neil Rogers
University of Southampton
http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/29744