Re: A quick question for a canadian member?

yes

the requirement is for all functionality from the Keyboard Interface

So  anything that drives that interface would work with the content.      Internal keyboards,  voice recon,  external keyboards,   sip and puff connected to the ext keyboard interface etc.

gregg