Re: Accessible eLearning

Hi Kristy,
Check out our website, pcc.edu/access. Any information that we created, you
may re-use and modify for your own institution, as long as you provide
attribution in the form of a link back to pcc.edu/access. We also have a
handbook that you can download and modify with Adobe Illustrator, that we
provide to all of our online instructors.
I hope that helps.
Best,
Karen

Karen M. Sorensen
Accessibility Advocate for Online Courses
www.pcc.edu/access
Portland Community College
971-722-4720