Updated: WCAG-EM Report Tool - Website Accessibility Evaluation Report Generator

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:27:21 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,

The WCAG-EM Report Tool: Website Accessibility Evaluation Report Generator is updated at:

The tool helps you generate website accessibility evaluation reports according to Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM). Updates in response to feedback on the previous version include usability improvements and improved language support and localization.

About WCAG-EM: WCAG-EM is an informative W3C Working Group Note. It describes an approach for evaluating how websites, including web applications and websites for mobile devices, conform to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. WCAG-EM provides guidance for individuals and organizations that evaluate web accessibility. It is also useful for those that have others evaluate their website. For more information, see the WCAG-EM Overview at:

We appreciate all the feedback that we have received for this update -- including from usability testing and the WAI Interest Group review. We welcome additional feedback on the WCAG-EM Report Tool and suggestions for improvements for the next version. Please send comments via e-mail to the publicly-archived e-mail:
or through Github:

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your comments.
Feel free to circulate this message to other lists; please avoid cross-postings where possible.

Shawn Henry, WAI Outreach and EOWG W3C Staff Contact
Sharron Rush, EOWG Co-Chair
Brent Bakken, EOWG Co-Chair