From: Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA) [Kristy.Macintosh@ontario.ca]
Sent: 16 March 2016 12:48
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Accessible eLearning

Hi,

I’m trying to connect with anyone that has been working towards developing eLearning that meets the WCAG 2.0 Level AA requirements. We are in the process of trying to understand how they requirements apply to eLearning and if people can share any lessons learned it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristy Macintosh

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.