RE: Accessible eLearning

From: Gill Whitney <G.Whitney@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 13:07:53 +0000
To: "Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA)" <Kristy.Macintosh@ontario.ca>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I don't know the answer to your question but I think I will soon meet some people who will know the answer.

I am organizing a conference at the British Computer Society in London on Thursday 7th April on the teaching of students with disabilities who are taking STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) in Higher or Further education.

To register for this conference go to http://www.bcs.org/content/ConWebDoc/54605

Best Wishes
Gill Whitney