Re: WCAG compliance question

It is what I understood from this:WCAG 2.0 – Level A - 1.3.1 Info and
Relationships:Information, structure, and relationships conveyed through
presentation can be programmatically determined or are available in text.
(Level A)

https://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20120103/content-structure-separation-programmatic.html

​​

--