RE: WCAG compliance question

From: <TINA.JOHNS@forces.gc.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:59:28 +0000
To: <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>, <redux@splintered.co.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Ginger,
	Please submit your inquiry via Assyst  just as you have stated it below and someone will be able to review your question and provide a response.

Service Catalog > Collaboration, Web & Internet > Enterprise Web Services Information/Help

Tina Johns

Web Centre of Expertise (CoE) Analyst, Enterprise Information Management Services
Department of National Defence / Government of Canada
tina.johns@forces.gc.ca/ Tel: 613-944-7256 / CSN: 944-7256 /  / TTY: 613-955-5556

Analyste web du centre d’expertise (CE), Services de gestion de l’information de l’enterprise

Ministère de la Défense nationale / Gouvernement du Canada
tina.johns@forces.gc.ca/ Tél: 613-944-7256 / RCCC: 944-7256 /  / ATS: 613-955-5556