Re: Income opportunity for people with disabilities to report on web accessibility

Katie,
will a person get a confirmation  once they register?
while I have a qualifying disability, I met with some uniqueness after I
joined.
For example I did not reach a field asking for your code so might have
missed a step.

I just tried phoning the 512 number provided on the site to check, only
reach a person who first blamed my screen reader, i. e. only population
who might have a qualifying disability, then after gelling me he did not
care about my efforts to learn if I am in the program hung up on an
international caller.
I would hope those administrating such a program, understand w3c rules
themselves, or at least have manners.
Can you guide me here?
Thanks,
Karen