Re: Income opportunity for people with disabilities to report on web accessibility

Hi Harry, it is a very broad qualification that includes blindness, low
vision, hearing loss or deafness, manual motor skills esp those that rely
on speech input, as well as an array of cognitive disabilities.

John Sweet built the database and is copied here.

Best,
Sharron Rush