Re: Meaning of "synchronized media"

It is audio synchronized with anything
	Some examples
	- audio and video   (e.g. movie, video, youtube
	- audio and animation
	- autio and interaction   (e.g.   to do x hit RETURN now)

It is video synchronized with anything
	Some Examples
	- video and audio   (e.g. movie, video, youtube ) (same as above
	- video and interaction  (e.g.  as you watch the video - clicking on the video will cause different things to happen depending where in the video you click)

PS  this would probably be good to put this into the Understanding WCAG 2.0

gregg