From: Sean Murphy (seanmmur) [mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 10:07 PM
To: Wayne Dick; Gregg Vanderheiden
Cc: Mitchell Evan; Srinivasu Chakravarthula; Erich Manser; Jim Allan; Jonathan Avila; Phill Jenkins; IG - WAI Interest Group List list
Subject: RE: Allowing font size changes

Interesting discussion. It sounds like people want the browser to fulfil a magnification software role for web browser content, rather then the person being educated in the use of the tool designed for the purpose of enlarging information on a device or is the magnification software not fulfilling the correct role when people are moving to very large magnification (x4 or higher).

As the Apple and google platforms all have magnification built into their mobile products. Desktop platforms either have it built in or provide third-party products to provide the ability of large magnification. I not sure if the browser should provide this capability.

Regards,
Sean Murphy