Re: Allowing font size changes

Hi All,

Here is something practical you can use today.  Enlargement should go up to
about 7 or 8x to be realistic.  The browsers go to about 4x.  Here is how
to fix that in Firefox.

There is a address about:config you insert as the url. Now there are two
parameters of interest.

toolkit.zoomManager.zoomValues
zoom.maxPercent

The first has default settings of:
.3,.5,.67,.8,.9,.1,1.1,1.2,1.33,1.5,1.7,2,2.4,3
The second is set to:
300

I reset them to
.67,.8,1,1.25,1.5,1.75,2,2.5,3,3.5,4,5,6,7
and 700
resp.

about:config warns you about violating the warranty but I ignore it.
You can even read legal disclaimers with at juice.

Wayne