Re: Allowing font size changes

yes good discussion,
and please make sure the task force captures all this in their documents,
for example in the user needs document -
http://w3c.github.io/low-vision-a11y-tf/requirements.html.

Jon, you, Alan, and others are in the task force too, so that is good.

Is anyone a "responsive" front-end developer?  FOr example, they are
really familiar with the 3 breakpoints they use in designing desired
re-flow behavior and when to switch from complex grid layouts to single
columns card views.

I think the task force needs a rep from
        1. Freedom Scientific's MAGic and
        2. Ai Squared's ZoomText
        3. Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and Edge
on the task force too since MAGic and Zomtext are so popular with many Low
Vision users working with the top desktop and mobile browsers..

W3C WAI Low Vision Task Force
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/
Current Participants
https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=81151&public=1