RE: Allowing font size changes

> . . . Simply offering the settings in the user agent and exposing them
to the page
> does not guarantee they will automagically make the page content work
correctly.

agree wholeheartely, but with out the settings and support, how will the
author (front end developer)
know how his page (or widget) will respond?  not IF but WHEN.
My point is that we need the support before we finish making recommended
techniques.
We need some pioneer author/web developers to work with pioneer
browser and platform engoineers to get this right and understand the
limitation and restrictions in order
to make general recommendations that could become mandated.
Regards,
Phill Jenkins,
IBM Accessibility