Re: Allowing font size changes

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 15:46:19 +0100, Patrick H. Lauke
<redux@splintered.co.uk> wrote:

> But as ever, it comes down to whose responsibility it is? Should it be
> the content authors, or the device/OS/browser manufacturers?

The OS and browser are each broken if they don't provide a way to increase
font size, and zoom - yes they are different. And both have important uses.

I'm not sure there is any absolute requirement that authors add a
redundant shortcut to do the same, but in practice it can be a useful
thing for many users, especially given that in practice many OS and
browser soutions are hard to find or use.

IMHO.

chaals