From: Durham, Heather
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 9:25 AM
To: howard_leicester@btconnect.com
Cc: Patrick H. Lauke; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Allowing font size changes

What will be the plan for the app? Will it be widely used on mobile devices? In mobile devices you can increase the font size, but it's not as convenient as in a web page. On mobile devices you need to go to the settings app and you can't see how the font size looks live as you adjust it. For people who have difficulty navigating, it could be a real convenience to tap a button to increase the font size right there in the app their using.

This could also be a nice feature for other uses, such as those with autism. I attended an autism conference in the summer and this was something that was widely discussed. The convenience of reducing the number of steps to accomplish something.

Thanks,
Heather