Re: PDF accessibility and complex script languages.

For the accessibility API, ActualText will replace whatever it is an
attribute for, including glyph/test content.

However, I do not know whether search or cut/paste support the use of
ActualText, and I would not be surprised to learn that they do not. If they
do not, you should definitely file a bug.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Andrew Cunningham <andj.cunningham@gmail.com