Re: Single Page Architecture General Concepts

Completely agree with proper focus management, updating title elements, the need for semantic markup and announcing change with aria-live. Also consider:
1. Ensuring the browser back/forward buttons behave in the same way as non SPA sites. (also a usability concern).
2. Applying additional context (visually hidden) as part of complex inter-page interactions.

Adam