RE: Creating personas for WAI site redesign

The UK folk, developing BS8878, identified personnas.

Fine iif these need to be 'refined'.

But my, blind and deaf, view is:

We don't have a very clear way forward.

I mean no harm, But a more coordinated approach, from the UK or elsewhere, might be nice!

I actually see this going on via WAI/Education and Outreach.

But our 'Interest Group' discussions seem to counteract that work.

My key theme, though, is:

* Do we have a solid case and facilities to make it happen in the first place?

If not, we should continue pushing!

Extra best,
Howard (Leicester, UK).