Re: Reminder -- Call for Review: Web Accessibility Perspectives

Hi Shawn

Large buttons and links video: At the end the user is clicking on the label
for a radio button and it doesn't work, then the radio button goes larger
and she gets it. its an odd example because if a proper label tag was used,
the radio button would have selected. the first time.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902