RE: Disabled people and copyright infringement

From: Howard Leicester <howard_leicester@btconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 10:29:35 +0100
To: <tink@tink.uk>, 'w3c WAI List' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
CC: "'Long, Alison'" <Alison.Long@rnib.org.uk>
	Hi Leonie,

The UK's book repository for disabled students, now 'Book Share' run by the
Royal Nat. Instute of Blind people and Dyslexia Action:

may be able to help.

(Alison Long Cc'd in for contact).

Perhaps no specific court cases, but possibly steps required with and for
publishers to avoid infringements (with implications partially answering
your question?).

Extra best,
Howard (Leicester)