From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: 20 May 2016 09:38
To: 'w3c WAI List' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Disabled people and copyright infringement

Hello WAI IG,

I'm looking for examples of law suits and/or court cases, where people with
disabilities have been sued/prosecuted for copyright or other copy
protection infringement (anywhere in the world) because they were trying to
access content that would otherwise be inaccessible to them.

Rudimentary online searches have turned up nothing useful, so I'm hoping
that someone/some people on this list will be able to point me in the right
direction! Thanks.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem