RE: Assistive Technology (AT) survey

They will…

From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: 18 May 2016 12:48
To: Howard Leicester <howard_leicester@btconnect.com>
Cc: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>; w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Assistive Technology (AT) survey

I hope the results will be published...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmacdonald100>

twitter.com/davidmacd <http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

 <https://github.com/DavidMacDonald> GitHub

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy <http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Howard Leicester <howard_leicester@btconnect.com <mailto:howard_leicester@btconnect.com> > wrote:

Hi Leonie,

The NHS across the UK, with whom I work, are very interested in this work.

We're looking at the accessibility of NHS and organisational websites, and
of online patient records too.

The teams I work with include representatives from the Government Digital
Service.

So, please:

Q1. Would you share the final results so I can take further with NHS England
etc.

Q2. May I borrow the survey for local, tailored use in UK NHS areas for
comparison with your national results?

Enormous thanks and best wishes,
Howard
(Dr Howard Leicester,
DeafBlind UK Advisor on 'patient informatics'.(