Re: Screen Reader Survey for User Research Class

...Actually rather a few issues here.
If this survey is to have choices, it is not constructed towards that end.
instead at least for me, the entire survey is one long text entry field.
Was that intended?
Further, your questions suggest that the tool, somehow changes the object
on which that tool is used, rather than individual choices and goals
influencing how a tool is used.
Some screen readers do just that read,  think of our monitor, some allow a
person to interact,
some work better in different  computer environments.
Additionally many populations besides those experiencing vision issues can
and often do make use of screen readers.
I have read more than once that  the human brain processes faster with
verbal input, so  that can translate to a person with another reading
uniqueness benefiting as well.
lastly since screen readers can be used in combination with other
technology, you may be missing some applications of your research.
Speaking only for myself the stereotypes associated with adaptive
technology do a great deal of damage.  Your questions seem rooted in more
stereotypes as I read it, suggesting that only one population should
enjoy inclusive web experiences.  that has me wondering what your survey
will contribute to the inclusiveness field?
Karen