Re: paypal.

Actually, that might not work.
Paypal exists..elsewhere legally I believe.  If I am wrong someone can
correct  me.
i suspect this needs  much greater noise. class action suit, media
coverage in a very public place.
I mean no disrespect to the Americans on this list. i was born there and
have two paypal accounts, one stateside and one in Canada.
still the door to addressing an issue like this one is much faster in
Canada because such discrimination violates human rights here.
You can spend years if not decades  with a Justice department complaint
can you not?
Karen