Re: warning category for techniques / failures.

Here's my problem with the suggestion about "warning, this needs a further
investigation"

This is a classic warning that we find in automated tools.... but we are
not limiting our evaluation to automated tools... in fact evaluations in
WCAG are supposed to be accurate and comprehensive which include automated
and human error checking and suggested end user testing...

So the proposed warning category says... "we know you checked really well,
but now you have to check further..." and we can't say whether this is a
failure or not...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*