Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

>>> But I would be careful to not fail things that really arent a problem.
That is, it is easy to tell what they are without any special markup.

Words and phrases like "easy" and  "aren't a problem" is where we, as a
group, have to judge. My proposal is that on today's complicated web it's
*more* important than in 2008 to identify regions, so it *more* of a
problem now than then, and why we should be documenting it now as a common
failure. It always failed techically (it was a visually formatted region of
content that was took extra time for a blind person to figure out) but it
was not a *big* (just a nuisance) problem on text sites of 2008, but now
it's *more* of a problem, AND elegant solutions have made it easier to
remedy.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*