Re: Let's add an approved date field to Failures and Techniques

I wonder if we could have a 'warning'  category?  So it's not a hard fail,  with all the baggage of gaining consensus, but a common anti pattern that could cause known a11y issues?

Would that be useful in a WCAG.next ?

Josh

Sent from TypeApp