From: John Foliot
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 12:19 PM
To: 'ALAN SMITH'; 'Mike Elledge'; 'Katie Haritos-Shea GMAIL'; 'Andrew Kirkpatrick'; 'Macintosh, Kristy (OMAFRA)'; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Regulatory / Government requirements for - WCAG Next PossibleModels

Hi Alan,

If the question is, have we specifically targeted individuals from regulatory or government bodies to solicit feedback, the answer (as far as I know) is No, we have not.

The original email (archived here: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2016AprJun/0014.html) was sent to two W3C mailing lists related to accessibility, as well as graciously mirrored by WebAIM on their mailing list. The original email urged wide distribution and sharing, and if you can help facilitate that amongst those constituents please do so. It is recognized that those actors are also involved in our decisions and outcomes.

While we have not attached a hard-deadline for commenting, we *are* anxious to reach some clarity within the next 2 or 3 weeks if possible.

Cheers!

JF