Re: WCAG Next Possible Models

Hi John

Yes, I'm proposing that we try to figure out a way to get all that great
advice for cognitive and low vision that may not be testable put to use...

In WCAG we often rely on a "strong correlation" of expert opinion as one
form of testability ... in that case they could become success criteria...

Otherwise I'd like some sort of a way to give them some more prominence if
they don't make it to SCs ... we found AAA didn't solve it in WCAG.

That is the extent of my suggestion... maybe together we can figure out how
to do that...