Re: OT: OpenSource.com seeking articles on accessibility and open source tech

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the notification. I've done some a couple of articles on
WordPress and Accessibility in the past. I could contribute something on
that. The things I've done are mainly along the lines of 'How easy is it to
create an accessible website with WordPress?' - talking about core
functionality, themes and plugins, as well as authoring accessible content
via WordPress.

Regards
Graham Armfield

coolfields.co.uk <http://www.coolfields.co.uk/>