Re: Error Handling Best Practice?

Android/talkback is way behind on for accessibility. It's like Apple was in
2007.

It is not currently taken seriously by the blind community from what I can
see. Google needs to figure this out... When you say "due to the number of
users on Android..." I wouldn't say there are many blind users, and those
who do, use Android  as a second device ...

Working people and serious students who are blind currently use iPhone.
There is no other option, really...

I wish this wasn't the case but it is, I think.

David & Kirsten MacDonald