Re: The clickable problem

This is an issue that it might be worth getting WCAG WG consensus on.  Anything that is interactive must have a role and an appropriate one.  Items that don't will fail 4.1.2.   Screen readers speaking clickable on content without roles are doing that to alert users to an action on something that may not be correctly exposing a role - compensating for bad coding.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone