Re: Event Listeners Accessibility Question

From: Paul J. Adam <paul.adam@deque.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:46:57 -0600
Cc: Jim <jhomme1028@gmail.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Gijs Veyfeyken <gijs@anysurfer.be>
Thanks for sharing, just wanted to say that the VoiceOver clickable bug is fixed in OS X El Capitan at this moment. I should probably update the page :)

I do notice NVDA speaking clickable for non interactive elements on some websites but that page won't trigger the clickable bug in NVDA.

Paul J. Adam
Accessibility Evangelist