Re: How do assistive technologies handle icon fonts?

While I agree these issues should be addressed by Browser/AT vendors, there should also be a way to make this accessible today.

Joanie is the only person I know that works on AT, so I’ve included her in the conversation.

@Joanie: could you have a look at these accessibility tests <https://github.com/MichielBijl/font-awesome> and this issue raised by Dylan at Font Awesome <https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/6133>. Maybe you can tell us how AT can help with this issue.

—Michiel