From: Kevin White [mailto:kevin@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 9:33 AM
To: ajaysharma89003@gmail.com
Cc: Beranek, Nicholas <Nicholas.Beranek@capitalone.com>; Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com>; Elizabeth J. Pyatt <ejp10@psu.edu>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: About image sliders

Hi Ajay,

You might find the (currently draft) carousel tutorial helpful:

            http://www.w3.org/WAI/tutorials/carousels/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.w3.org_WAI_tutorials_carousels_&d=BQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=EhgtAr-7y25WVGwZobPhGolLR2NavIIU7ohWiAWE3HA&m=9hXQ8v-5IRUw-iUIryFzjw6FP86quSoq67rvI1PxK8o&s=VJ8mpRzPrrPjf3V4E4JptfutwVYPIWJDSwQucQHpuPc&e=>

Any feedback or improvements on this resource is welcome.

Best,

Kevin

——
Kevin White
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
e-mail: kevin@w3.org<mailto:kevin@w3.org>
about: http://www.w3.org/People/#kevin<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.w3.org_People_-23kevin&d=BQMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=EhgtAr-7y25WVGwZobPhGolLR2NavIIU7ohWiAWE3HA&m=9hXQ8v-5IRUw-iUIryFzjw6FP86quSoq67rvI1PxK8o&s=gbAaQJHVutNN76GMiMrLtO1_EHyl8Cm6NMFEq8svp-Q&e=>