An actual answer? Re: plain/simple/easy language variant subtag

Hi Tobias,

For now I don't think a -simple tag is the right answer. You should choose
a more formally defined variant of "simple language", such as your
proposed -fecrb1 or -FKncaid, or something, use that, and tell people what
you are doing and why.

Not everyone understands FERC, and it isn't perfect. But there are
millions of people who have at least some sense of it, across a number of
languages. So it is probably as good a starting point as any.

cheers