RE: plain/simple/easy language variant subtag

Hi All,

Fascinating discussion.

Who's actually left in 'the pot' of the world's population with sufficient
intelligence etc to understanding anything?

And are we, part of the Accessibility Community, in or out of 'the pot'?

Appears that God is not the only one to move in mysterious ways.

VVV best,

Howard

(Dr Howard Leicester,

DeafBlind academic in Health Informatics,

Kent, UK).

  _____