Please do not open fake email from jonathanhassell@dreamscape.com

From: Dr Jonathan Hassell <jonathanhassell@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:44:12 +0100
To: Dr Jonathan Hassell <jonathanhassell@yahoo.co.uk>
My apologies,

It looks like my yahoo email list has been hacked, and was used to send an email from the fake account jonathanhassell@dreamscape.com last night.

If you have received this email, it is not from me, so please delete it and don't open it.

I understand from a couple of emails I've received this morning that this is a result of unauthorised access to a number of yahoo email accounts on their servers.

I've changed my password on yahoo and let them know of the unauthorised access.

I take the privacy of your email address very seriously. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards

Jonathan

--

Prof Jonathan Hassell
Accessibility Director, Open Inclusion

Author of the book "Including your missing 20% by embedding web and mobile accessibility" - available now on amazon

Web: http://openinclusion.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jonhassell