Re: "Bypass Blocks" Question

Hi Rakesh,

I agree with Madana:

> HTML 5 should always be the first go-to for accessibility supported
> technologies. WAI-ARIA is a fallback for those times when HTML 5 doesn't
> have sufficient semantics.

If you can use any HTML5 element to support accessibility, you should use
them before using WAI-ARIA. Otherwise, I think it is violating the WAI-ARIA
five rules.

For the questions regarding SC 2.4.1 "Bypass Block", in my opinion, using
native HTML element for skip link and proper heading structure, valid
website coding markup should be suffice.