Re: Questions regarding color and readability

Duc, you have brought up a perfect example of why I believe success criterion 1.4.8, item 1, "Foreground and background colors can be selected by the user," should be a Level A, not Level AAA, success criterion.

<aside>
Actually, I would write a new, broader, success criterion:

"The presentation:
1. Assigns foreground and background colors programmatically,
2. In no way hinders the use of the user agent, assistive technology, or both to customize the font size, the font face, the width of the body of text, and the line spacing,
3. And does not produce overlapping images and text when the user makes these customizations."

No one color combination works for every user, nor does any one level of magnification

Sent from my iPhone
Although its spellcheck often saves me, all goofs in sent messages are its fault.