REQUEST: Indicate your ability to meet on Thursday May 14th at Austin Face-to-Face

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:32:59 -0500
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Jayne Schurick <jschurick@knowbility.org>
HI Everyone,

I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to host the face to face in
Austin  May.  As we are planning the work, it would be helpful to know who
can stay through Thursday for an additional day of data analysis and
wrap-up from what we find in the usability testing we will do earlier in
the week.

I have opened a survey to register who can be there for an additional day
of face to facing.  Indicate your availability in this new survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG-May-2015-F2F/> [1]

Thanks very much and I hope to see as many as possible at AccessU this year!

 [1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/EOWG-May-2015-F2F/

Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*