Re: mobile accessibility search?

Karen,

If you go to the advanced search on the GARI website that Kriss pointed to,
the features can be added as search filters in the table at the bottom
(which is *after* the first "Search Now" button). The features are broken
down into several tabs, but you can get to all of them by selecting the
"All" tab. For example, you'll see "Key Feedback - Audible", "Voice
Recognition for Dialing or Accessing Features", "Voice Recognition for
Dialing", "Voice recognition for accessing features", etc.

http://www.gari.info/findphones-advanced.cfm

Hope this helps,
Jon

--