Re: 508 Refresh and Reasonable Accommodation for Low Vision

Reading with interest.
Here is the text for
SC 1.4.4 Resize Text: Except for captions and images of text, text can be
resized without assistive technology up to 200 percent without loss of
content or functionality. (Level AA)

to me, causing a user to scroll horizontally is a loss of functionality

--
[image: http://www.tsbvi.edu] <http://www.tsbvi.edu>Jim Allan,
Accessibility Coordinator & Webmaster