Re: the official definition [of web accessibility] from the W3C is wrong

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:50:05 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Universal access and access for all is fine but setting focus on
access for PWD is something that garners attention legally and
corporations and governments  may be required to ensure this.
It is the environment that is not enabling  and sometimes people's
attitudes that is more disabling than the disability itself.
So the focus should be on make the environment more enabling: follow
WCAG2 for the Web / digital world.
Sailesh Panchang