Re: the official definition [of web accessibility] from the W3C is wrong

From: Erich Manser <emanser@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 10:16:28 -0500
To: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Cc: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
If the word "people" were changed to the word "everyone", feels like it
would be unmistakable who it covers.... everyone. Nothing to overlook, no
"us vs. them", etc

On 02/06/2015 09:59 AM, "Devarshi Pant" <devarshipant@gmail.com> wrote

To begin with, we should consider replacing the word "disabilities" with
"different abilities."