From: Mike Elledge
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 4:04 PM
To: GLWAI Guidelines WG org ; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Accessible Testing Protocol for Mobile Website

Hi Everyone--

I've tested websites and software for accessibility on desktop computers, but I'm about to review a website on mobile devices for the first time.

Before I developed a protocol, I thought I'd ask for your advice. Are there protocols for testing websites on mobile devices that you can recommend or point me to? It would be a great time-saver.

Please excuse overlapping messages. Many thanks!

Mike