Re: PDF accessibility guidelines. WAS: Re: PDF's and Signatures

From: Duff Johnson <duff@duff-johnson.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:14:44 -0500
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>
Hi Adam,

> I'd very much like to continue this discussion, but I'm not sure this is the right format? Any ideas?

I’m not sure it’s the wrong forum; I kind of thought this was a good place to discuss matters pertaining to web accessibility, and so far as I can tell the discussion thus far has been very civilized.

Feel free to email me offline you if wish. Or, perhaps start a few thread specific to your question / concern.